Deviant since Mar 7, 2009 | Core Member until Jun 30, 2017
I believe in you like Pollyanna!
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
23 BABY! It was 13 for a really long time, but 23's been my main for a few years now. I really have a thing for 3's
7. Do you have any pets?
I currently have two pets--a cat and a dog. My cat is my baby <3
8. Where are you from?
The Western region of the United States!
9. How tall are you?
5'4.75", but that's dumb so I always tell people I'm 5'5"
10. What shoe size are you?
Depends on the types of shoe, but generally between 9.5-10.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Uhh...9, I think? I might be missing a pair or two
12. What was your last dream about? My last dream was really really complicated, so I'd rather not go into that 8,D
13. What talents do you have?
Well drawing of course, and I also would say that I'm pretty good at acting and singing!
14. Are you psychic in any way?
I've been told so. I'm pretty quick to pick up on things that some people wouldn't. I also accidentally predict a lot of things. Tiny things, but still relevant to me.
15. Favorite song?
I swear it's constantly changing. But if I had to choose, I would say In the Sea, by America. I can't really explain how it makes me feel, but it's very dear to me.
16. Favorite movie?
The first one to come up is The Last Unicorn, but there's a lot of movies I love!
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
Renairu Someone who allows me to be childish and free. I don't want to be bound-down and feel like I have to do things for them just because they're my partner. So pretty much just a best friend that I get to kiss and hold hands with every so often. Also, Nintendo? Not liking Nintendo is an immediate deal-breaker 8,D
18. Do you want children?
Certainly not right now! I'm not sure I ever will have kids, but maybe I'll change my mind down the road.
19. Do you want a church wedding?
Ehh..? Not really? If I got married, I would love for it to be outside.
20. Are you religious? I cannot for the life of me ever remember the term off the top of my head, but I'm Agnostic. I believe that there is a higher power, and I don't consider myself "religious".
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
I've luckily never been admitted to the hospital for anything knock on wood
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
Nah dude, I'm a goody two-shoes 8,D
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
A few! They're not very well known, though.
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
I'm barefoot <:
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
Oh god, and lose all of my privacy to nosy, prying eyes? No thank you.
28. What type of music do you like?
There's too many to name. Off the top of my head, I'm particularly fond of 80's pop, house, and video game music. I enjoy a wide variety of genres, though!
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
OMG NO I think I'm too much of a germophobe to ever do something like that
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One under my head, and one by my side
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
Probably fetal? But my arms and legs are all over the place
32. How big is your house?
Two-stories. It's not huge, but it's not tiny, either. Either way, it's home <3
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Ceral because I'm basic
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
yes but I hate guns and I really really hope I'll never have to actually use one
35. Have you ever tried archery?
YES IT'S SO MUCH FUN! It was something we did in gym when I was in high school <:
36. Favorite clean word?
Labyrinth. I also adore petrichore.
37. Favorite swear word?
I honestly don't think I have one 8,D
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
48 hours. It was a nightmare.
39. Do you have any scars?
I've got a few on my hands and a few on my knees. I was a scrappy little kid :')
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Yeah, a couple. There might be some that I never knew about.
41. Are you a good liar?
HELL NAW. I'm so obvious it hurts
42. Are you a good judge of character?
For the most part, yes.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
I really enjoy imitating the "Valley girl" accent.
44. Do you have a strong accent?
I mean, of course I don't think I have an accent, I'm used to the way I speak 8,D But I'd like to think I don't have a strong accent!
45. What is your favorite accent?
Oh man, I really don't know. Maybe French?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
I have two dresses from the Himalayan region of Nepal that I absolutely adore <3
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
I don't have a problem with spiders, unLESS THEY'RE CRAWLING ON ME
52. Favorite food?
French toast ;o; I love breakfast foods so so so much. ALSO CHEESEBURGERS I COULD EAT THEM FOREVER
53. Favorite foreign food?
Nepalese food is really really good <3
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
Clean, but not like, freakishly clean.
55. Most used phrase? I was told it's "What the f-ck". Maybe "my dude"? I honestly have no idea
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
Usually 15 minutes. But if I have to shower, make that an hour and 15 minutes.
58. Do you have much of an ego?
I would say no? But I feel like a lot of people would disagree with me, to be honest
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
I enjoy my teeth whole, thanks. Definitely lick.
60. Do you talk to yourself?
Me? TALK TO MYSELF?
You'd think that there's another person with me at all times. I love talking. I never shut up.
61. Do you sing to yourself?
Who doesn't? 8,D
62. Are you a good singer?
I sure think so! I've had a lot of other people tell me the same ;v;
63. Biggest Fear?
Losing sight of my childish innocence and my imagination.
64. Are you a gossip?
I hate to admit it but oh my god yes
65. Best dramatic movie you’ve seen?
Not really sure?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
On me? I don't think I'll ever be able to grow my hair past my shoulders ever again.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
Not off of the top of my head, no 8,D I can name most of them, though! But I do know the preamble of the U.S. Constitution because of a song I learned in elementary school
68. Favorite school subject?
Art, man. But I also really love history and language
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
Ambivert for sure. However, I'm generally more introverted than extroverted.
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
Confrontation, theatre (but a good nervous!), overthinking
72. Are you scared of the dark?
I prefer light, but I'm not afraid of the dark. However, I am afraid of not knowing what might be lurking in the dark.
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
Depends? Although I get irritated when people don't understand how their native language's grammar works. (I'm salty)
74. Are you ticklish? YES VERY and I HATE IT. I get mad and defensive when people tickle me 8,D
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
Nah, but that doesn't mean I haven't passed anything on
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
Yes, a few times! I took up a lot of leadership roles when I was in high school <:
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
God, no. I'm gonna keep it that way, too
79. Who was your first real crush?
I had a really big crush on this kid in 4th grade ;v;
80. How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears are pierced
81. Can you roll your Rs?
82. How fast can you type?
Depends on what I'm typing, but I can generally type pretty quickly.
83. How fast can you run?
I was the fastest girl in my class for pretty much all of elementary school! (Pacer test flashbacks) I'm still pretty quick, but my lazy lifestyle has really taken a toll on that since I was a kid.
84. What color is your hair?
Golden brown! Some people say that I'm blonde, but it's definitely brown.
85. What color are your eyes?
My eyes are dark greyish blue on the outside, and greenish hazel around my pupils. They're ridiculous and I love them
86. What are you allergic to?
I've never been diagnosed with allergies, so very likely none! However, I get super nauseous and dizzy when I'm around cigarette smoke.
87. Do you keep a journal?
I've tried to so many times, but I always forget about it within a couple of days.
88. What do your parents do?
Both my parents are teachers!
89. Do you like your age?
Yeah? I'd say so. Although I wish I didn't have to grow up 8,D
90. What makes you angry?
Honestly, I get irritated with a lot of things. But I'd have to say that the top things are arrogant/conceited people, and having my freedom restricted.
91. Do you like your own name?
yes omg <3
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
A little? I really love uncommon, nature-esque names.
Hoy! The name's Zoe, but you can call me Stormy if you'd like. I'm just a dweebish, tomboyish Gemini-Taurus kid who's obsessed with drawing, The Legend of Zelda, and the Mother series. I've been drawing and playing video games ever since I was a kid. I started out playing video games, and eventually got into drawing--video games are what inspired me to start drawing! I'm a real sucker for Nintendo stuff; my life kinda revolves around it. As for my personality, I'm generally pretty cheerful and laid-back; it takes a while for me to be able to fully warm up to people, though. I'm usually too shy to approach people myself, but if you would like to start up a conversation with me, please feel free to do so! I don't bite! Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!
I'm in the mood to redraw an old piece. Any ideas?
1 deviant saidComment with a picture you think I should redraw!